Dr. Eric Widra, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Widra completed a residency at Thomas U Jefferson Univ Hosp. He currently practices at Shady Grove Fertility - Washington, D.C.. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- George Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Thomas U Jefferson Univ Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- University Of Rochester, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Great West Life
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Independence Blue Cross
- Johns Hopkins HealthCare LLC
- Kaiser Permanente
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- One Health
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
- United Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Widra?
Dr. Widra identified an issue on my blood test that other physicians missed. He is knowledgeable and direct, able to communicate the odds and process in easy to understand language. We never felt pressured towards any procedure or timeline. Ultimately, we opted for two IVF cycles at SGF, and felt reassured by the close monitoring of my hormone levels. Although SGF is a busy office, I have always gotten my questions answered quickly and have appreciated the follow-up calls and emails from the nurses who have all been amazingly warm and upbeat.