Dr. Robbins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Robbins, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Tamarac, FL. Dr. Robbins completed a residency at Mount Sinai Beth Israel. He currently practices at Behavioral Health Specialists - Tamarac and is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center. Dr. Robbins is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's Roosevelt, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel, Residency Hospital — 2013
- SUNY Binghamton, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Self Pay
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Behavioral Health Specialists - Tamarac
Behavioral Health Specialists7421 N University Dr Ste 310, Tamarac, FL 33321 Existing Patients: (954) 724-6680
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robbins?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Robbins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Robbins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robbins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robbins frequently treats Psychotic Disorders, Neurodevelopmental Disorders, and Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Robbins' office is located at 7421 N University Dr Ste 310, Tamarac, FL 33321. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robbins speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwest Medical Center
- Plantation General Hospital
- University Hospital And Medical Center
- Westside Regional Medical Center