Call (941) 269-8167 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Eric Liss, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Port Charlotte, FL. Dr. Liss completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Community Eye Center and is affiliated with Fawcett Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Florida International University, Medical School
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Emory University Rollins School of Public Health, Other Education — 2008
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Community Eye Center
Community Eye Center21275 Olean Blvd, Port Charlotte, FL 33952 Existing Patients: (941) 269-8167
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liss?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Liss, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Liss' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Liss accepts your insurance.
Dr. Liss frequently treats Cataract Removal Surgery, Vision Screening, and Farnsworth Lantern Test.
Dr. Liss' office is located at 21275 Olean Blvd, Port Charlotte, FL 33952. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Liss has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital