Dr. Eric Carlson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carlson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Carlson, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Clay Center, KS. Dr. Carlson completed a residency at University Of Ks Med Center. He currently practices at Clay County Medical Center Outpatnt and is affiliated with Ascension Via Christi Hospital Manhattan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carlson is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University Of Ks Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ks School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Clay County Medical Center Outpatnt
Clay County Medical Center617 Liberty St, Clay Center, KS 67432 Existing Patients: (785) 632-2144
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carlson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carlson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carlson frequently treats Breast Diseases, Cancer, and Colorectal Cancer.
Dr. Carlson's office is located at 617 Liberty St, Clay Center, KS 67432. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carlson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Carlson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Via Christi Hospital Manhattan
- Clay County Medical Center
- Community HealthCare System
- Community Memorial Healthcare
- Geary Community Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
- Morris County Hospital
- Wamego Health Center
- Washington County Hospital