Dr. Treskova has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Erena Treskova, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Middletown, NY. She currently practices at Pediatric Gastro & Nutrition and is affiliated with Chilton Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Treskova is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Cpmc, Fellowship Hospital
- St Lukes - Roosevelt Hospital Center at Roosevelt Division, Internship Hospital — 1996
- St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- St Petersburg State Pediatric-Medical Academy, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Locals (any local)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Treskova?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Erena Treskova, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Treskova's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Treskova accepts your insurance.
Dr. Treskova frequently treats Gas-Bloat Syndrome, Gastrointestinal Malabsorption, and Lactose Intolerance.
Dr. Treskova's office is located at 682 E Main St Ste 2D, Middletown, NY 10940. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Treskova speaks Russian, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chilton Medical Center
- Garnet Health Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Nyack Hospital
- St. Joseph's Children's Hospital