Dr. Joffe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Erel Joffe, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Joffe completed a residency at Tel Aviv Medical Center (Internal Medicine). He currently practices at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and is affiliated with Memorial Sloan - Kettering Cancer Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (Advanced Fellowship - Lymphoma), Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Rabin Medical Center (Hematology/Oncology), Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- University Of Texas Health Science Center Houston / MD Anderson Cancer Center, Other Education — 2013
- Tel Aviv Medical Center (Internal Medicine), Residency Hospital — 2011
- Tel Aviv University / Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Joffe?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Erel Joffe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Joffe's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Joffe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Joffe frequently treats Lymphatic System Disorders and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Joffe's office is located at 1275 York Ave, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Joffe speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Sloan - Kettering Cancer Center