Dr. Shohat has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ephron Shohat, MD is a cardiology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Shohat completed a residency at Maimonides Med Center. He currently practices at Ephron Z. Shohat MD LLC and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shohat is board certified in Cardiology.
- Maimonides Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Maimonides Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Technion Israel Institute of Technology, Medical School — 2002
- CUNY Brooklyn College, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Locals (any local)
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shohat?
Great bedside manner, patient, explains very clearly, addresses all your concerns. I would recommend him to anyone I know who needs a cardiologist.Takes his time to examine you and then explain everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ephron Shohat, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shohat's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shohat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shohat frequently treats Dizziness, Vertigo, and Wheezing.
Dr. Shohat's office is located at 1763 E 12th St Fl 1, Brooklyn, NY 11229. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Maimonides Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at SUNY Downstate Medical Center