Dr. Bedia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Enrique Bedia, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in West Des Moines, IA. Dr. Bedia completed a residency at U Iowa Hosps and Clins. He currently practices at UnityPoint Lakeview Obstetrics and Gynecology and is affiliated with Iowa Methodist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Iowa Hosps and Clins, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University of Ia Roy J & L Carver Com, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
- Principal Life
- Universal American
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UnityPoint Lakeview Obstetrics and Gynecology
UnityPoint Lakeview OB/GYN6000 University Ave Ste 203, West Des Moines, IA 50266 Existing Patients: (515) 241-2200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bedia?
I love doctor Bedia. I have only lived in Iowa for 4 years and prior to moving here I had an horrible experience with a different doctor. That is when I found Dr. Bedia. I would not trade him for nothing in the world. He has always taken his time with me and been extremely helpful... I’m devastated because my insurance has changed and I’m not able to see him any more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Enrique Bedia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bedia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bedia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bedia frequently treats Abnormal Uterine Bleeding , Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), and Hysteroscopy.
Dr. Bedia's office is located at 6000 University Ave Ste 203, West Des Moines, IA 50266. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bedia speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist West Hospital