Dr. Krikorian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Enrique Krikorian, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Hialeah, FL. Dr. Krikorian completed a residency at University of Miami Hospital. He currently practices at Orthopedic Specialists Of South Florida and is affiliated with Larkin Community Hospital Palm Springs. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Krikorian is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University of Miami Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of Miami Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Miami, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopedic Specialists Of South Florida
Orthopedic Specialists of S Florida P A7100 W 20th Ave Ste 101, Hialeah, FL 33016 Existing Patients: (305) 822-0401
Orthopedic Specialists of South Florida14601 Sw 29th St Ste 302, Miramar, FL 33027 Existing Patients: (305) 822-0401
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krikorian?
Outstanding, excelent and very profesional,polite and kind Dr. Krikorian
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Krikorian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Krikorian frequently treats Knee & Lower Limb Surgery.
Dr. Krikorian's office is located at 7100 W 20th Ave Ste 101, Hialeah, FL 33016. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Larkin Community Hospital Palm Springs
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital West
- Palmetto General Hospital