Dr. Enrique Feria-Arias, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Park City, UT. Dr. Feria-Arias completed a residency at Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University. He currently practices at Heiden Orthopedics and is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- UC Davis Medical Center/Reno Orthopaedic Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 2017
- The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- The Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
- EMI Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Public Employees Health Plan (PEHP)
- Select Choice Insurance
- University of Utah Health Plans
- Western Health Advantage
- Wise Provider Networks
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feria-Arias?
My dad had a trigger finger. We went to Dr. Feria-Arias for steroid injection. He was very decent, kind and professional. He explained everything, we got the injection and went on our way in a short while and dad now feels way better.
- St. Mark's Hospital
- Alta View Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Center
- Lds Hospital
- Lone Peak Hospital
- Mountain West Medical Center
- Riverton Hospital