Dr. Enrique Calderon, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Lakeway, TX. Dr. Calderon completed a residency at University Of Texas. He currently practices at RETINA OF AUSTIN, PA and is affiliated with Seton Medical Center Austin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Calderon is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Retina of Austin, PA
Retina of Austin PA2501 Rnch Rd 620 130 S, Lakeway, TX 78734 (512) 975-2020
- Retina Specialists Of Ohio Metrohealth Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University Of Texas, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Charleston Area Medical Center - Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Calderon?
An excellent doctor who saved my sight. Very caring and concerned about patients as who person not just a pair of eyes. As to the comment he was rude in September it was probably because CAMC laid him off as part of a large layoff with very short notice because CAMC has financial problems and is laying off a lot of other staff too. I am grateful to have been Dr Caldrone’s Patient. It changed my life.
- Seton Medical Center Austin
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center