Dr. Enrico Stazzone, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in O Fallon, MO. Dr. Stazzone completed a residency at New York Orthopedic Hospital/Columbia University. He currently practices at and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stazzone is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- 1 20 Progress Point Pkwy, O Fallon, MO 63368 (314) 983-4700
Spanish, French, English
- Dupont Hospital For Children, Fellowship Hospital
- New York Orthopedic Hospital/Columbia University, Residency Hospital
- Babies and Childrens Hospital, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Columbia College of Physicians and Surgeons, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stazzone?
My experience with Dr. Stazzone was amazing! My son was born with clubfoot and Dr. Stazzone performed two surgeries on his foot in the early 2000's in Albuquerque, NM. My son has been very active in sports throughout his life and I contribute that to Dr. Stazzone. I highly recommend him to care for your child.
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Progress West Hospital
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis
- St. Luke's Hospital