Dr. Emmett Miller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Miller's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Emmett Miller, MD is a clinical psychologist in Nevada City, CA. He currently practices at Emmett E Miller MD.
- Mentorship With Daniel Amen (Amenclinic.Com), Other Education — 2004
- Mentorship With Richard Price (Esalen Institute), Other Education — 1979
- Mentorship With Virginia Satir, Other Education — 1977
- Kaiser Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Medical School — 1967
- Trinity College, Undergraduate School — 1963
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emmett E Miller MD
Nevada City Calif. Office18834 Rock Creek Rd, Nevada City, CA 95959 Existing Patients: (530) 478-1807
Los Altos Calif. Office329 S San Antonio Rd Ste 9, Los Altos, CA 94022 Existing Patients: (530) 478-1807
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
I just now shared my past 1980's experience with Dr. Miller's (tapes) in a comment portion of my purchase of two new CS's today. Please publish that comment with my gratitude and thanks into this blue box.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Miller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Miller frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 18834 Rock Creek Rd, Nevada City, CA 95959. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.