Dr. Emmanuel Chang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chang's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Emmanuel Chang, MD is a vitreoretinal disease specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Chang completed a residency at Baylor University. He currently practices at Retina & Vitreous Of Texas and is affiliated with Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Chang is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 2011
- The Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Rice U, Other Education — 2007
- Baylor University, Medical School — 2005
- Duke U, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, Mandarin, Spanish
Retina & Vitreous Of Texas
Houston Office2727 Gramercy St Ste 200, Houston, TX 77025 Existing Patients: (713) 799-9975
Retina & Vitreous of Texas
Retina & Vitreous of Texas - Katy750 Westgreen Blvd Ste 250, Katy, TX 77450 Existing Patients: (713) 799-9975
Retina & Vitreous of Texas - Beaumont350 Pine St Ste 330, Beaumont, TX 77701 Existing Patients: (713) 799-9975
Retina & Vitreous Of Texas - Pearland2734 Sunrise Blvd Ste 303, Pearland, TX 77584 Existing Patients: (713) 799-9975
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
Dr Chang is an amazing doctor!!! In May 2018 my son was diagnosed with a rare eye disease called COATS . Being from El Paso and not having doctors like Dr Chang who specialize in this disease.. I was immediately told that my son needed to have his eye removed. After getting a second opinion I was finally referred to Dr Chang.. and let me tell you he was GOD sent... not only did he take the time to explain to my husband and myself what was going on with our 3 year old sons eye, he explained the disease and came up with a plan of action. He proceeded to do 4 surgeries on my sons eye and saved his eye. He’s just an AMAZING doctor! I thank him everyday for saving my sons eye and for being patient with him with each visit that we have with him. Thank you Dr Chang for everything!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chang frequently treats Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP) , Retinal Ischemia, and Macular Edema.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 2727 Gramercy St Ste 200, Houston, TX 77025. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang speaks Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, and French. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Hospitals of Southeast Texas
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Children's Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital