Dr. Logiadis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Emmanuel Logiadis, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Trumbull, CT. Dr. Logiadis completed a residency at M. He currently practices at Northeast Medical Group Internal Medicine Â€“ Trumbull and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Logiadis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- M, Residency Hospital
- Montefiore / Albert Einstein Coll of Med, Residency Hospital
- Montefiore / Albert Einstein Coll of Med, Internship Hospital
- Hahnemann School of Medicine, Allegheny University of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1998
- SUNY Binghamton, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- Mutual of Omaha
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northeast Medical Group Internal Medicine Â€“ Trumbull
Primed999 Silver Ln Fl 3, Trumbull, CT 06611 Existing Patients: (203) 380-5270
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Logiadis?
Has Been my personal physician for years.Both kind and careing.direct and to the point.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Emmanuel Logiadis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Logiadis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Logiadis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Logiadis frequently treats Wellness Examination, Care Coordination for Complex Conditions and Procedures, and Diabetic Polyneuropathy.
Dr. Logiadis' office is located at 999 Silver Ln Fl 3, Trumbull, CT 06611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Logiadis speaks Spanish, Greek, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bridgeport Hospital