Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hernandez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Emmanuel Hernandez, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Hialeah, FL. Dr. Hernandez completed a residency at Palmetto General Hospital. He currently practices at Palmetto General Hospital and is affiliated with Homestead Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Palmetto General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Palmetto General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2012
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Nova Southeastern University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hernandez?
Absolutely professional. He allows you to speak and makes you feel at ease. I'm not one to go to ANY doctor or write reviews but I completely recommend Dr. Hernandez. Without a doubt I will be going back! Thank you Dr. Hernandez!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hernandez frequently treats Anemia, Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, and Hypokalemia .
Dr. Hernandez's office is located at 2001 W 68th St, Hialeah, FL 33016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hernandez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hernandez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Homestead Hospital
- Palmetto General Hospital