Click here to compare with other Gastroenterology Specialists.
Dr. Emmanuel Gorospe, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in El Paso, TX. Dr. Gorospe completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Emmanuel Gorospe, MD and is affiliated with HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gorospe is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Mayo Clin-Mayo Grad Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Johns Hopkins U, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Master of Public Health, Other Education — 2007
- Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Ethics, Other Education — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emmanuel Gorospe, MD11621 Pellicano Dr, El Paso, TX 79936 Existing Patients: (915) 221-0020
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gorospe?
I've been to many doctors and for years had been subjected to numerous colonoscopy and endoscopy, but only he was able to prescribe a medication for my gastro problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gorospe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gorospe frequently treats Pancreatic Disease and Esophageal Disorders.
Dr. Gorospe's office is located at 11621 Pellicano Dr, El Paso, TX 79936. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gorospe speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
- The Hospitals Of Providence East
- The Hospitals Of Providence Transmountain