Dr. Emmanouil Brilakis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brilakis' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Emmanouil Brilakis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Brilakis completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brilakis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Athens U Med Sch, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brilakis?
Amazing guy. This is who you want if you need a heart stent or angiogram
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brilakis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brilakis frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Brilakis' office is located at 800 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brilakis speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Brilakis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital