Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (866) 587-4322.
Dr. Emma Barber, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Emma Barber, MD is a oncology specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Barber completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern Unversity. She currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Northwestern Medical Group
Prentice Women's Hospital250 E Superior St Ste 4-420, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern Unversity, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HAP Insurance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Meridian Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barber?
Competent, Compassionate, knowledgeable, excellent bedside manner
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Emma Barber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barber's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barber frequently treats Oophorectomy, Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic, and Gynecologic Cancer.
Dr. Barber's office is located at 250 E Superior St Ste 4-420, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.