Dr. Sun has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Emily Sun, MD is a nephrology specialist in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Sun completed a residency at Rochester General Hospital. She currently practices at Carolina Kidney Care, P.A. and is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sun is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Boston Medical Center Corporation, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Rochester General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Mercy Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Tongji Medical University, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carolina Kidney Care, P.A.
Carolina Kidney Care, P.A.557 Sandhurst Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28304 Existing Patients: (888) 397-5632
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sun?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Emily Sun, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sun's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sun accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sun frequently treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, Gout, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Sun's office is located at 557 Sandhurst Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sun speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
- Southeastern Regional Medical Center