Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Emily Prosise, MD
Dr. Emily Prosise, MD is
- Stanford University, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University Tex Health Scis Center, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- American Republic
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prosise?
Dr prosise does excellent work. Unfortunately with my skin condition i have seen many dermatologists and she is by far the best at it
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Emily Prosise, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Prosise's profile.
Dr. Prosise in specializes in Dermatology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Prosise frequently treats the following conditions: Ringworm and Eczema and Contact Dermatitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Prosise's office is located at 102 Westlake Dr West Lake Hills, TX 78746. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Prosise is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Prosise provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Emily Prosise, MD is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Emily Prosise, MD holds board certification in Micrographic Dermatologic Surgery.
Dr. Emily Prosise, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- St. David's Medical Center
Central Texas Dermatology
Central Texas Dermatology PA102 Westlake Dr, West Lake Hills, TX 78746 (512) 327-7779