Dr. Jones has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Emily Jones, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Jones completed a residency at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University. She currently practices at Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jones is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Northwestern University Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2008
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jones?
Dr. Jones was very thorough to ensure that she understood me, my goals and concerns before giving me a diagnosis. Being active and young it was important to me that my injury didn't effect me in the long terms and she took the time to understand that. Thanks!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Emily Jones, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jones' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jones accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jones frequently treats Chronic Pain, Low Back Pain, and Limb Pain.
Dr. Jones' office is located at 259 E Erie St Ste 1300, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care
Northwestern Center for Comprehensive Orthopaedic and Spine Care259 E Erie St Ste 1300, Chicago, IL 60611 (312) 695-6800