Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-2500 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Emily Tsai, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Emily Tsai, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Tsai completed a residency at Hospital University of Pennsylvania. She currently practices at COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tsai is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Columbia University Medical Center
CUMC/Vivian & Seymour Milstein Family Heart Center173 Fort Washington Ave Rm 617, New York, NY 10032 Call
- Johns Hopkins Hosp Johns Hopkins University, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Hospital University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tsai?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tsai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tsai frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Treadmill Stress Test, and Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test.
Dr. Tsai's office is located at 173 Fort Washington Ave Rm 617, New York, NY 10032. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tsai has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.