Dr. Tonkin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Emily Tonkin, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Tonkin completed a residency at Hennepin County Medical Center. She currently practices at LSU MEDICAL CENTER CLINICS. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tonkin is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2015
- California Osteopathic Medicine Touro Universtiy, Medical School — 2012
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lsu Medical Center Clinics
Lsu Health Sciences Center1542 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112 Existing Patients: (504) 568-7912
Emily Tonkin LLC825 Nicollet Mall Ste 1246, Minneapolis, MN 55402 Existing Patients: (612) 254-2527
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tonkin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tonkin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tonkin frequently treats Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), and Anxiety.
Dr. Tonkin's office is located at 1542 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.