Dr. Emily Ruedinger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ruedinger's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Emily Ruedinger, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Seattle, WA. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ruedinger is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- University Of Wisconsin / Eau Claire, Medical School — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 4540 Sand Point Way Ne, Seattle, WA 98105 Existing Patients: (206) 987-2028
UW Health Pediatrics
UW Health Pediatrics20 S Park St Ste 350, Madison, WI 53715 Existing Patients: (608) 287-2580
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ruedinger?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ruedinger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ruedinger frequently treats Malnutrition, Anxiety, and Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea).
Dr. Ruedinger's office is located at 4540 Sand Point Way Ne, Seattle, WA 98105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ruedinger has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.