Dr. Emily Chang, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chang's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Emily Chang, DO is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Chang completed a residency at Mercy Hospital and Medical Center, Chicago, Il. She currently practices at Women's Health Specialists-Obstetrical and Gynecological Associates, PLC. Des Moines, IA and is affiliated with Cass County Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mercy Hospital and Medical Center, Chicago, Il, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Nova Southeastern University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine / Midwestern University, Other Education — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Women's Health Specialists-Obstetrical and Gynecological Associates, PLC. Des Moines, IA
Main office330 Laurel St Ste 1100, Des Moines, IA 50314 Existing Patients: (515) 288-3287
Cass County Memorial Hospital1501 E 10th St, Atlantic, IA 50022 Existing Patients: (712) 243-2850
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chang frequently treats Hormone Replacement Therapy, Maternal Anemia, and Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 330 Laurel St Ste 1100, Des Moines, IA 50314. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cass County Memorial Hospital