Dr. Battaglia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Emily Battaglia, MD is a cardiology specialist in Buffalo, NY. She currently practices at Sisters of Charity Hospital and is affiliated with Mount Saint Mary's Hospital And Health Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Battaglia is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sisters of Charity Hospital
Sisters Cardiology Center2157 Main St Fl 4, Buffalo, NY 14214 Existing Patients: (716) 862-2590
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Battaglia?
I have liven in several different cities on the east coast, and so when I moved to the area I did research and chose Dr. Battaglia based on the reviews her patients have given. I am so happy I chose her. She is very patient, a good listener, communicates well and is very respectful. A rare find!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Emily Battaglia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Battaglia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Battaglia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Battaglia frequently treats Tricuspid Valve Disease, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Congenital Heart Defects.
Dr. Battaglia's office is located at 2157 Main St Fl 4, Buffalo, NY 14214. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Saint Mary's Hospital And Health Center
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital