Dr. Lacayo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Emilio Lacayo, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Lacayo completed a residency at Emory University School Of Med. He currently practices at Piedmont Physicians Group and is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lacayo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Southside Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Autonomous University Of Guadlajara, Medical School — 1981
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Piedmont Physicians Group
Piedmont Physicians Buckhead105 Collier Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30309 Existing Patients: (404) 350-3860
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lacayo?
He is through, caring, personable and knowledgeable
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Emilio Lacayo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lacayo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lacayo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lacayo frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Headache.
Dr. Lacayo's office is located at 105 Collier Rd NW, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital