Call (361) 201-6758 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Emile Salloum, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Salloum completed a residency at Lincoln Med Mntl Health Center. He currently practices at Coastal Bend Cancer Center and is affiliated with Corpus Christi Medical Center - Bay Area. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lincoln Med Mntl Health Center, Residency Hospital
- Ny Med College, Residency Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Coastal Bend Cancer Center
Coastal Bend Cancer Center1625 Rodd Field Rd Ste 100, Corpus Christi, TX 78412 Existing Patients: (361) 201-6758
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salloum?
He was very caring towards the patient and the family . He immediately removed the one medicine in the chemo that’s causing a reaction to the patient .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salloum has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Emile Salloum, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Salloum's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Salloum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Salloum frequently treats Neutropenia, Erythropoietin Test, and Anemia.
Dr. Salloum's office is located at 1625 Rodd Field Rd Ste 100, Corpus Christi, TX 78412. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salloum speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
- Corpus Christi Medical Center - Bay Area
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Memorial
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Shoreline