Dr. Daoud has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Emile Daoud, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Daoud completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Osu Internal Medicine LLC and is affiliated with Avita Ontario. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Daoud is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Daoud?
The best care for my husband. Explained everything in great detail. Was kind and knowledgeable. Performed two heart ablations, and implanted “watchman device. Thank you Dr.Dauod! Forever in your debt! We will be great-grandparents this May??
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Daoud accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daoud frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Daoud's office is located at 473 W 12th Ave Ste 200, Columbus, OH 43210. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avita Ontario
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute
- Mount Carmel West
- Ohio State University Hospital