Dr. Hayek has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Emil Hayek, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hudson, OH. Dr. Hayek completed a residency at Johns Hopkins University School Med. He currently practices at University Western Resrv Heart and is affiliated with Akron General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hayek is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Johns Hopkins University School Med, Residency Hospital
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Western Resrv Heart
University Western Resrv Heart1335 Corporate Dr, Hudson, OH 44236 Existing Patients: (330) 342-0806
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hayek?
Dr. Hayek was exceptional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Emil Hayek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hayek's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hayek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hayek frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Hayek's office is located at 1335 Corporate Dr, Hudson, OH 44236. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Akron General Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
- Rainbow Babies And Childrens Hospital
- Summa Health System - Akron Campus
- University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital
- University Hospitals Portage Medical Center
- Western Reserve Hospital