Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Emil Avanes, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Avanes completed a residency at Harbor UCLA Medical Center. He currently practices at Harmony Health MD and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Avanes is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 2008
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Armenian, Assyrian, Spanish
Harmony Health MD
Main Office3217 N Verdugo Rd Ste 1, Glendale, CA 91208 Existing Patients: (818) 369-7470
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Avanes?
Dr. Avanes was super professional, took his time to hear me out and answer questions. Awesome staff and really top notch practice. Thank you again
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Avanes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Avanes frequently treats Back Pain, Chronic Neck Pain, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Avanes' office is located at 3217 N Verdugo Rd Ste 1, Glendale, CA 91208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Avanes speaks Spanish, Armenian, and Assyrian. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Usc Verdugo Hills Hospital