Dr. Emil Anaya, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anaya's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Emil Anaya, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in San Jose, CA. Dr. Anaya completed a residency at Carilion Roanoke Comm Hospital. He currently practices at Minimally Invasive Surgical Solutions. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Carilion Roanoke Comm Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Residency Hospital
- Vet Affairs Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Universidad De Cartagena, Division De Ciencias De La Salud, Medical School — 1962
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minimally Invasive Surgical Solutions
Minimally Invasive Surgical Solutions105 N Bascom Ave Ste 104, San Jose, CA 95128 Existing Patients: (408) 918-0405
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anaya?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anaya accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anaya frequently treats Peripheral Artery Catheterization, Carotid Artery Disease, and Heart Surgery.
Dr. Anaya's office is located at 105 N Bascom Ave Ste 104, San Jose, CA 95128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anaya speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Anaya has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.