Dr. Liu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Emerson Liu, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Liu completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at AGH Electrophysiology and is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Liu is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University, Residency Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Emory University, Internship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liu?
Very impressed with first meeting. Very informative and willing to discuss procedures and options available. Explained heart functions thoroughly as well as pre and post surgery procedures. Very approachable and friendly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Allegheny General Hospital
AGH Electrophysiology320 E North Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212 Existing Patients: (412) 359-8820