Dr. Emanuele Santomauro, MD is a pulmonologist in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Santomauro completed a residency at Hackensack Med Center. He currently practices at Northern New Jersey Pulmonary Associates and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Santomauro is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Meml Sloan Kettering Canc Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Hackensack Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Hackensack Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- St Michael's Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Ross University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- One Health
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Santomauro?
He is thorough, takes time to answer any questions. He is kind, patient and not an alarmist. In my opinion if we had more Doctors like him, what a world this would be.
- Hackensack University Medical Center