Dr. Cirenza has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Emanuel Cirenza, MD is a hematology specialist in Lynchburg, VA. Dr. Cirenza completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. He currently practices at CMG Hematology &Oncology Lynchburg and is affiliated with Augusta Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cirenza is board certified in Hematology.
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- L Cancer Ctr-Georgetown U, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- L Cancer Ctr/Georgetown U H, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CMG Hematology &Oncology Lynchburg
CMG Hematology &Oncology Lynchburg/Farmville VA1701 Thomson Dr, Lynchburg, VA 24501 Existing Patients: (434) 200-5925
Centra Southside Community Hospital800 Oak St, Farmville, VA 23901 Existing Patients: (434) 200-5925
Lynchburg Hematology Oncology Clinic Inc.1701 Thomson Dr Ste 200, Lynchburg, VA 24501 Existing Patients: (434) 200-5925
Hope Center for Cancer Care545 Sunset Ln Ste 101, Culpeper, VA 22701 Existing Patients: (540) 829-4352
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cirenza?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cirenza accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cirenza frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Cirenza's office is located at 1701 Thomson Dr, Lynchburg, VA 24501. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Augusta Health
- Novant Health Uva Health System Culpeper Medical Cente
- Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital
- University Hospital