Dr. Botros has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Emad Botros, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Winchester, VA. Dr. Botros completed a residency at Highland Hospital. He currently practices at Selma Medical Associates and is affiliated with Valley Health Winchester Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Botros is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Highland Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Rochester School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- National Elevator
- Principal Financial Group
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Selma Medical Associates
Selma Medical Associates104 SELMA DR, Winchester, VA 22601 Existing Patients: (540) 678-2800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Botros?
I have been treated by Dr. Botros for about four years. I have found that he is an honest and caring physician. He has been licensed in Egypt, Canada and the U.S. having to pass exams in all three so he has been tested to the max in my opinion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Botros accepts your insurance.
Dr. Botros frequently treats Obesity, Care Coordination for Complex Conditions and Procedures, and Hypertension.
Dr. Botros' office is located at 104 SELMA DR, Winchester, VA 22601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Botros speaks Arabic, Egyptian, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Health Winchester Medical Center