Dr. Abdelsatar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Emad Abdelsatar, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Clermont, FL. Dr. Abdelsatar completed a residency at Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He currently practices at EraCare Physicians - Primary Care Physicians and is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Ain Shams U Cairo, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Our office accepts Medicare and commercial insurance plans. Please contact us to verify your benefits
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
EraCare Physicians - Primary Care Physicians1920 Don Wickham Dr Ste 335, Clermont, FL 34711 Existing Patients: (352) 708-8211
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abdelsatar?
Clean Office. Friendly, professional & helpful Staff. Great Doctor, knowledgeable and compassionate. He really cares about his patients. He listens to my conserns and address them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Emad Abdelsatar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abdelsatar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abdelsatar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abdelsatar frequently treats Gastritis, Arthritis, and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Dr. Abdelsatar's office is located at 1920 Don Wickham Dr Ste 335, Clermont, FL 34711. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abdelsatar speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- South Lake Hospital