Dr. Elton Dixon, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Naperville, IL. Dr. Dixon completed a residency at Rush-Presbyterian-St Lukes Med Ctr/Rush U. He currently practices at Suburban Pain Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dixon is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Sports and Spine, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Rush-Presbyterian-St Lukes Med Ctr/Rush U, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Rush-Presbyterian-St Lukes Med Ctr/Rush U, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- University of California, Los Angeles. (UCLA), Undergraduate School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dixon?
Lucky to have found a pain specialist who listens to, and addresses my concerns. Very kind Dr, who also has a very kind staff that treat patients with respect.