Dr. Elton Kerr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kerr's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Elton Kerr, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Kennewick, WA. Dr. Kerr completed a residency at U Fla. He currently practices at Trios Medical Group Obstetrics and Gynecology and is affiliated with Kadlec Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kerr is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Fellowship In Anti-Aging Medicine, Other Education — 2010
- U Fla, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Loma Linda University, Medical School — 1984
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kerr?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kerr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kerr frequently treats Gynecologic Conditions.
Dr. Kerr's office is located at 320 W 10th Ave Ste 102, Kennewick, WA 99336. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kerr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center
- Trios Women's and Children's Hospital