Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 225-8102, and for other questions, call (630) 782-4050.
Dr. Elmer Murdock, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Elmhurst, IL. He currently practices at Midwest Heart Specialists and is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Murdock is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midwest Heart Specialists
Midwest Heart Specialists133 E Brush Hill Rd Ste 202, Elmhurst, IL 60126 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Murdock?
Very informative, caring, takes the time to explain what exactly need to be done. Great bed-side manner. Highly recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Murdock has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elmer Murdock, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Murdock's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Murdock accepts your insurance.
Dr. Murdock frequently treats Lipid Disorders, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Murdock's office is located at 133 E Brush Hill Rd Ste 202, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Murdock speaks Russian, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus
- Abrazo Arrowhead Campus
- Abrazo West Campus
- Banner Boswell Medical Center
- Banner Del E. Webb Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center