Dr. Pinzon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elmer Pinzon, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Pinzon completed a residency at Baylor. He currently practices at University Spine and Sports Specialists and is affiliated with Fort Loudoun Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pinzon is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Georgia Pain Physicians, Pc, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Baylor, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Lehigh Valley Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Tulane University, School Of Public Health & Tropical Medicine, Other Education — 1988
- University of Pittsburgh / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Spine and Sports Specialists10710 Murdock Dr Ste 103, Knoxville, TN 37932 Existing Patients: (865) 690-3737
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pinzon?
Dr Pinzon and staff are very professional, knowledgeable and caring. Dr. Pinzon discussed procedures in detail to help me understand and gave me different options to relieve my pain. I have seen him twice over several years. His procedures are very effective and for me they were long lasting. I would highly recommend him for anyone who needs an alternative or adjunct to pain medication for their back pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elmer Pinzon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pinzon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pinzon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pinzon frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Osteoarthritis of Spine, and Low Back Pain.
Dr. Pinzon's office is located at 10710 Murdock Dr Ste 103, Knoxville, TN 37932. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pinzon speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Parkwest Medical Center
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
- University of Tennessee Medical Center