Dr. Grant has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ellsworth Grant, MD is a oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Grant completed a residency at Cedars Sinai. He currently practices at Leo E. Orr MD and is affiliated with PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grant is board certified in Hematology.
- City Hope National Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Cedars Sinai, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Of California, San Diego, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leo E. Orr MD
Los Angeles Office1245 Wilshire Blvd Ste 801, Los Angeles, CA 90017 Existing Patients: (213) 481-3948
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grant?
Excellent doctor. Very educated. Saved my life once. Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ellsworth Grant, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grant's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grant accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grant frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Cancer Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Grant's office is located at 1245 Wilshire Blvd Ste 801, Los Angeles, CA 90017. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital