Dr. Ellison Berns, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berns' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ellison Berns, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hartford, CT. Dr. Berns completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at Arrhythmia Consultants of Connecticut LLC and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berns is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital
- U Texas, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arrhythmia Consultants of Connecticut LLC1000 Asylum Ave Ste 3206, Hartford, CT 06105 Existing Patients: (860) 714-7977
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berns?
Dr. Berns took the time to answer all questions and he treated us with respect.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berns accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berns frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Berns' office is located at 1000 Asylum Ave Ste 3206, Hartford, CT 06105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berns has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital
- The Hospital of Central Connecticut - New Britain General Campus