Call (571) 470-8044 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Elliott Kim, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center. He currently practices at OrthoVirginia and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Great visit; he listens well, explains clearly, and is very congenial. He was recommended to me by another health care professional. He spent enough time with me to explain everything in very clear detail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kim frequently treats Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury), Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Kim's office is located at 1635 N George Mason Dr Ste 310, Arlington, VA 22205. Find other locations and directions.
- Reston Hospital Center