Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 717-0208.
Dr. Elliot Dimberg, MD
New Patient(904) 717-0208
Dr. Elliot Dimberg, MD is a neurology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Dimberg completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dimberg is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Neurology4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 2005
- University VA, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University of Virginia, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dimberg?
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dimberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elliot Dimberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dimberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dimberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dimberg frequently treats Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy, Sudoscan, and TCD Bubble Test.
Dr. Dimberg's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.