Dr. Shapiro has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ellen Shapiro, MD is a pediatric urology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Shapiro completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. She currently practices at NYU Langone Urology Associates and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shapiro is board certified in Pediatric Urology.
- Chldns Hospital Of Mich, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University Of Nebraska At Kearney, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pediatric Urology Specialists
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shapiro?
Dr Shapiro, is an awesome doctor. I when to her for a second opinion for my son Undescended testicle. From the moment we saw her” I said this is the doctor that I want to operate on my son “ very knowledgeable in her field. The surgery when great, she took her time explaining everything. Would recommend her to anyone who needs an Urologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ellen Shapiro, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shapiro's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shapiro accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shapiro frequently treats Balanoposthitis, Undescended Testicles, and Phimosis.
Dr. Shapiro's office is located at 222 E 41st St Fl 11, New York, NY 10017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shapiro speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital
NYU Langone Urology Associates
Nyu Urology Associates222 E 41st St Fl 11, New York, NY 10017 (646) 825-6300