Dr. Ellen Rome, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rome's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ellen Rome, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Rome completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. She currently practices at CLEVELAND CLINIC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rome is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- Childrens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cleveland Clinic9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (800) 223-2273
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rome?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rome accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rome frequently treats Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), Diabetes Counseling, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Rome's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rome has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.