Dr. Ellen Willard, MD is a hematology specialist in Pinehurst, NC. Dr. Willard completed a residency at U Ala. She currently practices at Pinehurst Medical Clinic and is affiliated with Firsthealth Moore Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Willard is board certified in Hematology.
Pinehurst Medical Clinic
Pinehurst Medical Clinic205 Page Rd # 2fl, Pinehurst, NC 28374 Existing Patients: (910) 295-9359
- U Ala, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- U Ala, Residency Hospital — 1988
- U Ala, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Wake Forest U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Willard?
My mother has been treated for two different forms of lymphoma over the years and has always been very caring, honest about potential outcomes, and willing to answer our questions in layman's terms. Has a great sense of humor, although that has taken a while to become clear in a very serious environment. Continues to treat my 84 year old mom for what we hope will be less and less frequent visits as she monitors her condition.
- Firsthealth Moore Regional Hospital