Dr. Ellen Jenkins, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Jenkins completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. She currently practices at General Internal Medicine Group and is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jenkins is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jenkins?
I have been a patient of Dr. Jenkins for over 20 years. She has been a wonderful doctor for me. First of all, she is very well formed and informed about the new medical advances, and second, she communicates very well the issues in question showing great skill and talent dealing with them. I feel so really blessed by having such a good general doctor all these years.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Medstar Georgetown University Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center